- The return of the iconic BMW 8 Series after 20 years.
- BMW M850i xDrive launch model with 523 hp and 553 lb-ft torque.
- 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds and a limited top speed of 155 mph.
- Optional Carbon Fiber roof.
- Pricing will be released closer to the on sale date in Fall of 2018.
Click through for full details, Pix and Video......Read more
Geneva Autoshow is the only European Autoshow to be held every year (Frankfurt and Paris take turns) and, as such, it is generally regarded as the premier Eu. venue for manufacturers to bring us their latest models and concept ideas. As with all modern autoshows there is a growing tendency to concepts rather than production models which is becoming increasingly frustrating and, may we suggest, helping to bring about the demise of the autoshow concept itself. However this years show had some interesting stuff – So click through for photos of our Top-Twenty picks....Read more
Geneva Autoshow 2018: The Rimac C2 Revealed With 2000hp and A Little Joke At Richard Hammonds Expense...
If you cannot remember the 1000hp+ Rimac Concept_One EV hypercar perhaps you can remember the opening episode of Grand Tour season 2. The car Richard Hammond crashed on a timed hill climb (resulting in a near deadly fire) was a Rimac C1. And now there is a C2 – With nearly twice the power. Click through for more pix and some stunning numbers...Read more